Thursday, 4 April 2013

The red, red robin goes bob, bob bobbing along!

He flew off my needles and went straight into the garden...




...before coming indoors and settling  down with a friend...


7 comments:

  1. Aww he is so cute,don't blame him wanting to come inside tho! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your robin is soooo cute!!! What a fab make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha - daft a brush you are, Missus! but Robin is so cute - nice job. Love your new header too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he's adorable. I love him. He's even better than the real thing because he won't fly away :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your robin, and your new-look blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's fab Jillie. Like the new blog header too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came over from Ann's blog. I love that knitted birdie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!