Thursday, 25 April 2013

Thank you

I organise and run the craft workshops at school.  I was delighted to have been bought this gift after the last workshop.  It's a new with lots of bright cheery pages and...
 A free gift! I have talked about being a sucker for a free gift before. This one is particularly nice...
It comes as pre-printed cotton fabric which is pretty good quality considering it's a feebie.
 It comes with some delicious recipes...
 Make your own milk glass...
 Make yourself a teacosy...
 Thank you for my thoughtful gift, I really do appreciate it!

6 comments:

  1. What a nice gift, I like free gifts too, some mags have good ones quality wise and others not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that magazine and you have reminded me that I haven't made the little bird yet. It is a lovely mag - I am tempted to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks quite an interesting magazine, those are actually things that i would like to make !Like the jars and the tea cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magazine looks good, makes a change to see one that has things that you would actually like to make in it ! The jars and tea cosy look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet gift and all those lovely projects to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift! Looks like a lovely magazine with lots of nice projects...
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!