My contract ends at the end of this academic year so I shall be moving on to pastures new. I was discussing possible job opportunities with a friend today. I suggested pole dancing but apparently there is way too much waxing involved for my tastes. Anyway I can rarely be bothered to paint my toenails so all that hair removal malarkey is definitely a no go. Back to the drawing board then.
Pole dancing is one option ;-) If you have your toenails Shellac-ed, that lasts for ages. The waxing is not too bad once you get used to it. But, all those chaps ogling !!!
ReplyDeleteKeep thinking, there must be a career change that you fancy. I always wanted to be a forensic pathologist or a herbalist, never could make up my mind.
Hugs x
LOL, you are too funny. Thanks for the laugh this morning
ReplyDeleteHaha! That made me laugh xx good luck on the job hunt x
ReplyDeleteHello Lovely Jille, sorry I have been away for a short while. Just catching up with your wonderful blog. Jille you are such a talented lady and I know something special is coming along for you. Good luck I always love popping over to see you Jille, you always have something interesting to say. Have a wonderful week. Big hugs
ReplyDeleteDorothyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gonna miss ya xx
ReplyDelete