When my lovely little friend went to Spain she brought me some beautiful chocolate eggs. I have never seen anything quite like them. The decoration is the cutest thing ever! Almost too good to eat. Almost...
They look so pretty on your lovely vintage plate. Xx
Thank you lovely little friend xx
I never would have guessed those were chocolate. They're so pretty
They certainly were pretty and wouldn't have been put of place as ornaments on my Easter tree.
They are such sweet & pretty eggs,
They really were just gorgeous
Ooh, yummy - do they taste like strawberry, lime and orange chocolate?xx
Sadly they didn't. That would have been really cool if they did! They were white chocolate.
They are very unusual, love them!
They were unusual but very tasty!
Very unusual, I think I'd like to try those :-)
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!
They look so pretty on your lovely vintage plate. Xx
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely little friend xx
DeleteI never would have guessed those were chocolate. They're so pretty
ReplyDeleteThey certainly were pretty and wouldn't have been put of place as ornaments on my Easter tree.
DeleteThey are such sweet & pretty eggs,
ReplyDeleteThey really were just gorgeous
DeleteOoh, yummy - do they taste like strawberry, lime and orange chocolate?
ReplyDeletexx
Sadly they didn't. That would have been really cool if they did! They were white chocolate.
DeleteThey are very unusual, love them!
ReplyDeleteThey were unusual but very tasty!
DeleteVery unusual, I think I'd like to try those :-)
ReplyDelete