My lovely new old Singer. After a defluff and a drop of oil the song she sings is amazing! She is solely responsible for the beginnings of the patchwork quilt. Imagine the stories she could tell.
You can't beat a beautiful old Singer for neatness and straightness of stitch...perfect for patchwork and quilting.
They really are amazing! They just keep going.
What a nice machine.
Thank you. I love it!
I have one too, for decoration more than anything. They are such solid looking machines.
Shhh! Don't tell my husband I have four!
Happy to see the old Singer! Always old is gold!
Definitely! I hope to produce some great things with her.
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!
You can't beat a beautiful old Singer for neatness and straightness of stitch...perfect for patchwork and quilting.
ReplyDeleteThey really are amazing! They just keep going.
DeleteWhat a nice machine.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I love it!
DeleteI have one too, for decoration more than anything. They are such solid looking machines.
ReplyDeleteShhh! Don't tell my husband I have four!
DeleteHappy to see the old Singer! Always old is gold!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! I hope to produce some great things with her.
Delete