Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Too early to think of Christmas?

We have just been given some small Christmas tree saplings. It always amuses me that when you do a kindness for someone that they like to return the favour in some way. We were also given some blue eggs to incubate, so I'll keep you posted about those. It's a little late to plant the trees really but with enough watering hopefully they will survive.  It will be quite some time before they are ready.

3 comments:

  1. Well I've heard of Christmas in July but this is still only May....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jille what a pair of sweeties and no it is not too early to think about Christmas! Have a fabulous weekend Jille - sorry I have not popped over to see you so much lately, hopefully work will be a little quieter for a while and I can come and visit you every post, big hugs, Dorothyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always work on the "kill or cure" principle with things like your little trees.
    Give them the best chance you can and they should come through.
    I shall be interested to see what emerges from your blue eggs.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!