Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Ready and waiting. ..

Tomorrow night is the craft group when I will be showing some lovely people how to make patchwork using hexies. I have cut out lots of squares and now I'm ready. I'll always hold a place in my heart for hexies but my head does question why I take a perfectly good piece of fabric, cut it up and stitch it back together!

4 comments:

  1. The answer to why you cut that fabric up and stitch it back together is "because you can" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those little squares looked sooo much brighter in real life - this evening was a treat - thanks for sharing your skills and thanks for your time and patience putting the workshop together :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. It gives me such a lot of pleasure to think that I am helping people to start their crafting journey that it doesn't seem like work at all! xx

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!