My poor boy has collected bottle tops for a long while. I have finally gotten around to finishing this mirror and hanging it. About time really!
Hey that's cool! I have a load which I was going to use for something!x
It's so easy to collect things isn't it? I always struggle to use most of them so am really pleased that I managed this time!
That looks really good, I bet he is pleased with it.
Thank you for that. My son is away at the moment so hasn't seen it. Fingers crossed that he likes it!
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!
Hey that's cool! I have a load which I was going to use for something!x
ReplyDeleteIt's so easy to collect things isn't it? I always struggle to use most of them so am really pleased that I managed this time!
DeleteThat looks really good, I bet he is pleased with it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for that. My son is away at the moment so hasn't seen it. Fingers crossed that he likes it!
Delete