Friday, 9 April 2010

I'm not quite sure how it crept up on me, but my boy has become a teenager.
I am now the Mother to three teenagers and one with enough attitude to qualify too! Inwardly I feel like a teenager, it's only when I catch sight of myself in the mirror that I remember those years are long gone!

I took Child 4 to the hospital this morning, the hearing in her right ear has deteriorated again which is a bit worrying, her hearing aids have been altered to accommodate the loss. Her right ear has a severe/profound loss now. Impressions were taken so we await new moulds - fluorescent glow in the dark ones! I'm training her to have little taste - just like her Mum!

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I took Daughter to hospital today to have her aids adjusted too!Must have been the day for it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, where do the years go, Happy Birthday to your teenager. Sorry to hear about the hearing deterioration though.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, the time whizzes by. My eldest is 26, my next one 18 and my youngest is 5 (big gap!) I can still remember changing my eldest's nappy like it was yesterday! I am trying to stop the little one from growing now hehe!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!