Sunday, 11 April 2010

It was such a glorious day yesterday that Me, three children and Dog (Unfortunately Child 1 was working and Husband was away on an OU study weekend) took ourselves off to the coast. We had a wonderful time picnicking, paddling (hey I even rolled my jeans up!), playing Frisbee and playing badminton. What a lovely day...
On the way back we called in at Horncastle, toured the CS' (bought a lovely wool blanket for yet another project) and watched some ducks with their babies... Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Only one more sleep until we go to Wales, Yippee!

6 comments:

  1. Paddling in April? Very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time in Wales. Thanks for joining in the swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidently put my comment for this post on the one before, sorry!!!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely day :)
    Have a wonderful time in the ...'green green grass of home'
    Julie x
    Btw thanks for my lovely comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for commenting on my blog as it helped me to find you! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!What a lovely blog you have and I shall be a keen follower! Have a lovely day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for popping into my blog...it's nice to know that I am not talking to myself!! Ahhhhh Wales...the stuff of many childhood memories. Hope you have a fabulous time. ax.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!