"Pinch, punch, first day of the month, no return!" That was how I was greeted this morning, but as it is April Fool's Day it could have been much, much worse. Thank goodness everyone forgot.
I completed a couple more projects yesterday...

I found a use for my crochet flowers! I bought this little heart wreath from Dunelm - only 49p. I embellished it with bits and pieces from my ever growing collection. I love the colours but it won't go with my kitchen. Hmmm, I see an excuse to buy some wool and make more flowers! They are rather addictive. Last night while waiting for Child 4 at football training, I sat in the car and managed to make 10 flowers.

I made another brooch - I just love these colours.

I made some more bunting. These things are all on their way to my cousin in Wales - I hope she likes them. Today I am applying for another job. I am sad but I don't enjoy job sharing and also, I would really, really like this job. I did a school placement at the school and it was amazing. Trouble is many more people think so too - wish me luck!
i think you have got what they want. the other school won't realise what they had until you have left . love ya
ReplyDeleteI love the heart it's gorgeous! I'll be thinking of you on the job front, have confidence that you are the best candiate for the job, if they can't see that well, it's their loss...Good luck!
ReplyDeletea-m x