Wednesday, 7 April 2010

My philosophy is when you feel down spend money and eat chocolate! Both have been satisfied these last couple of days! We went into Newark today for two reasons... Firstly because it was half price Wednesday at the cinema and secondly because it was market day. We saw Nanny McPhee - amazing (I shed a little tear at the end - I don't think anyone noticed!) Then we went walk about. I bought these fabrics and wool...

The yellow fabric on the right is Rose and Hubble and it was £2.99 from the market. What a bargain!
No shopping trip is ever complete without buttons, especially as I managed to find some orange ones...






My purchases were not purely selfish - here's something for the kitchen...








I couldn't resist these. Similar ones were in Next a while ago but I was too slow. Didn't want to miss the boat this time...








I also bought some Ralph Lauren napkins (no rubbish here darling!), I haven't taken a photograph of them - I didn't want to spoil you!
This information is strictly between you and I, you understand. Husband is not always keen on my crafty purchases ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Love all the bits you bought! I tend to smuggle things into the house under my coat!tehexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chocolate & shopping ethos, and your fabrics are beautiful and such bargains.
    Loving your kitchen bits too.
    Have a lovely rest of the week.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for stopping by my little blog!
    Love your fabulous buys, especially the fabric, very pretty!
    I have to get my kicks looking at other peoples buys at the mo, although I am allowed to buy thrifted stuff.
    Yo have a lovely little blog here, I shall definitely be back to visit!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!