Sunday, 25 April 2010

Well that's it another weekend almost over. It's been a good weekend, had a lovely time walking the dogs. We will be sad to see our furry visitor go home tomorrow. As usual the dogs have got on really well, it's quite funny how they have different interests, visiting dog loves to fetch the ball back and would quite happily play the game all day long...
...whereas our dog wouldn't actually lower himself to fetch the ball. Hmmm someone should tell that dog that he is a Retriever! Still, he had a lovely time exploring and sniffing at all the smells of the field.
I treated myself to a new vase from Dunelm because... well, I was paid on Friday! Filled vases always look nicer than empty ones so I treated myself to some pink roses, because... well, I'm worth it!!!

Husband went off on his bike this morning with his work pals and came home bearing gifts...Can you tell what it is yet?

That warning maybe correct...
We would share it with you but it seems to have disappeared...

4 comments:

  1. I like to pick up a bargain in dunelms too, and I saw that vase, nearly bought it, wish I had now, it looks gorgeous with the flowers inxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that vase from dunelm, think I saw it in a magazine the other day. Its lovely and your roses are perfect for it. Now was that a Bakewell pudding or tart!! depends I think which shop it came from but dont blame you for not sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm I haven't been to Bakewell for years, we use to go when I was a nipper and enjoy the bakeries yum! I love that vase too but my friend is buying it so I don't want to get it too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vase and roses look gorgeous. Yummy Bakewell Tart!

    Looks like we are swap partners in the fabric addicts swap, looking forward to it ... :0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!