I love the neck pillow (so does husband who promptly claimed it as his own!). I had wanted to make a fabric box for ages to store my reeled ribbons...I'm afraid the Cadbury's creme egg didn't make it into the next photo - husband ate it whilst relaxing with his neck pillow hmmm!
I have stolen the picture of the things that I have sent Lucy - her photos are so much better than mine. I do hope she doesn't mind.
Great minds think alike - we have both given each other Laura Ashley fabric. Thank you Lucy, your gifts are fantastic - I love them all (and so does Husband!)
Jille x
Hi Jille
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment you left on my blog ! I'm happy to find yours:0) Well done on teaching yourself to crochet ,love what you've made so far . I'm quite new to blogging and I haven't tried joining a swap yet but I may have to take the plunge soon as they do look fun!
Yay! Glad you received them - hope your hubby has let you have a go with the pillow :o) It's brill to see you're using the little fabric box too. I've made myself one and it's ideal for little scraps. Thanks again for being a brill swap partner - here's to more swaps! xx
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got some great thing there.
ReplyDeleteHugs RosieP x