Friday, 25 January 2013

Another Friday evening when I am too tired to do as much as I`d liked. I sat my food hygiene test today, thankfully I passed so that's something on my list crossed off. I have watched the Big Brother eviction this evening and was pleased that Rylan won. Even more relieved that Speidi didn`t.
It's snowing again and this evening I have fought hard to keep the log fire burning. All the wood that we have is a little damp and it had got the better of me. Husband is the pyromaniac in our house and he's gone out this evening. Someone from his work is moving on, someone that he has worked with for a few years, now that will make him restless.
I was going to wait  up for husband but I can barely keep my eyes open.  Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I was planning on getting some things done Friday night and I didn't manage much either. As a matter of fact I haven't even really accomplished anything today....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing your food hygiene test, I have to admit to hating to tests.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!