I was very disappointed that the snow didn't come when it should have! I'd checked Metcheck Uk religiously and 'my snow' was due at 3o'clock. Like an expectant father I paced a little and checked progress - nothing. I checked just before I went to bed and it was thin snow but it must have been persistant because when I got up this morning, yippeee! Lots of real life snow with a good 'crunch' to it. As we are up and away before many of our neighbours are, it was also pure...
These pictures are taken by me with my arm hanging out of the window as I drove along a main road - well sometimes you just have too! It is so beautiful and I can't help but get excited at the snowy scenery. Even if we don't get anymore snow 'til next year, this snowfall has brought a smile to my face today!
Snow does look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWell you know I don't like the snow but I will admit that it's pretty especially before anyone has walked or driven through it
ReplyDeleteYay, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMy fiance dod something dimilar when we were driving alongside the Seine in Paris- he managed to take a better picture himself whilst driving, than I managed in the Passenger seat!