Sunday, 6 January 2013

It was sad news when my friend's Mum died quite recently.  Her Mum had been poorly for a while but the end was sudden and at Christmastime somehow always seeming much worse. As she has been clearing her Mum's house she has come across some crafty bits and pieces and has given them to me...

I love the way that these are all paired...
in their new home with lots of other unruly and unpaired needles that mingle freely...
some of the ribbons that I have been given ...
maybe I could become a pearly queen with my new collection of white buttons...
and some sparkly bits and pieces...
I feel so lucky to have been given these bits and pieces, I need to think of a special project. I suppose it would be rude not to try Pinterest wouldn't it? 

1 comment:

  1. oh absolutely, you MUST try Pinterest....lol
    Sorry to hear about your friends mom. Always difficult to lose a loved one but even more so when it's around the holidays. You've gotten quite the collection of goodies there

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!