It was our anniversary at the beginning of the week and we have been married for 24 years. The time has flown by, and clearly only the years have increased and not my wrinkles and grey hairs! 
These are the beautiful flowers that husband bought for me. I love roses, well ...I think I may even love all flowers! Early on in our marriage I never wanted flowers as I always preferred to see them growing, but times have changed and my house is never without a full vase or two! To me this time of year is especially lovely for flowers as brightly coloured daffodils (very patriotic of me!), tulips and hyacinths just put a cheery splash of colour into the cold dark days. A reminder that the longer warmer days are just around the corner.
This evening I am feeling a bit flat, it hasn't even been 18 hours since she left but I am already missing no 4 dreadfully! Minimal sleep doesn't help the situation either. Hey ho she is only away for a few days so I really do need to get a grip!
I am really pleased with myself this month as I have managed to blog every single day so far. I suppose it was a bit of a challenge to myself to blog every day for a week and once I'd done that I thought I'd increase it to a fortnight. Well my fortnight doubled and here I am hanging in there!
Also my buttons have arrived today from Abakhan, they are a mixture of 24 mother of pearl heart and stars. I'm not really sure if you would call them buttons or beads as they only have a single hole. I have some plans for them and I will shop at the weekend for a few supplies to make something which will hopefully do them justice. Until tomorrow x
Happy Anniversary, I love flowers too, especially love Spring ones nothing makes me happier than a vase full of daffodils, they are such happy flowers,
ReplyDeleteWell done on posting everyday, not an easy thing to do.
Happy Anniversary, beautiful roses :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary those roses look beautiful x
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. Very pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteI challenged myself a long time ago to post every day and I occasionally take a day off but I've done quite well
Happy Anniversary - it is our 24th this year too. Can't quite get to grips with having our Silver Anniversary next year - sounds like something old people have!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Jille and congratulations too on your daily blog posts. Tesco are doing bunches of daffs for £1 - I bought two today and they're looking very cheery in their vases. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete