Friday, 22 March 2013

Vintage Linen Part two

I hadn't planned to do part 2 tonight because I really wanted to tell you about my new oven which we bought last night. A miracle happened and my husband has actually fitted it, I'll share photographic evidence of my new hob and oven over the weekend, once I have gotten over the shock!




Anyway, back to the vintage linen. I slightly altered the Tilda pattern as my bunny has jointed arms and a little puff of a tail.
Now she just needs a hug!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to jump in a give her a great big hug. She's absolutely gorgeous. You are so brave using vintage linen to make her but then again your sewing skills are obviously perfect. I would not trust my skills that far at all.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could sew like that! She's adorable. Well done you. Have you heard about the new sewing prog that's going to be on Beeb 2 next week. It looks really interesting. Glad hubby's better and doing a spot of DIY. Can't wait to see the results. Have a good weekend, Jille. Hope you're not snowed in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you clever thing how blummin lovely is that bunny! Bet you are pleased with hubby too!

      Delete
  3. It's adorable Jill. How clever are you! Good old hubby fitting the oven too. Yay! Have a great weekend. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's great. I love the little flowers on one ear looks so sweet.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she is really cute. Jointed arms and everything, wow, I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!