As promised here are my new chick photos. Twenty four hours old. They are Marans and eight of them have hatched. I've now set some Legbar eggs and some Khaki Campbells. The chicks will take 21 days to hatch and the ducklings twenty eight days. I had said that I wouldn't be hatching any this year but here we go again!
One of the turkeys has gone broody, although they sit tight none of the eggs hatched last year under them. However in the incubator I had 100% success and so did a friend of ours. The other problems with the turkey sitting is that she collects all the eggs that the others lay.



Aaww just look at their faces so cute.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill, Di here, the chicks are so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, sooo cute. Your Indian looks rather posh and very yummy. xx
ReplyDeleteThey are so lovely, will you keep them all ?
ReplyDeleteoh aren't they cute.
ReplyDelete