Monday, 15 April 2013

Thank you Charlotte's Mum

I was given this by Charlotte's Mum about three weeks ago.  I should have blogged sooner but I don't know, the time has gone on and I forgot, I think it's my age! Anyway it's a cute handmade keyring which now hangs quite happily from my handbag...

Isn't it just the cutest thing ?

A little while ago I joined another blog swap, we finally swapped gifts and I took photographs of the parcel and of the unwrapping of the parcel but I didn't take a picture of the gift itself.  It is really very fragile and I wanted to keep it safe until after pack holiday.  I was very proud of its temporary resting place, it was all safe and cocooned until I was ready for the photo shoot. Now I have a problem, I just can't remember where I put it.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute keyring that is. I'm laughing at you forgetting where you put your gift but only because that is something I would do

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key ring is cute, what a pretty gift and I hope you find your lost one soon too. Talk about keeping us in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice little gift - so sweet. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!