Wednesday, 14 May 2014

The craft group this evening was really lovely. The weather had brightened up, there was some relaxing music and chocolate cake and it was very chilled after a long day at school.  I shared my hexie patchwork skills but my lovely ladies are all quick learners who don't need much teaching. It may be a little while before we see any completed projects but the hexie love has started and can become very addictive as your project grows!

11 comments:

  1. I ❤️ my hexies... Cannae wait to make a gorgeous cushion 😀 thanks Jille xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is addictive! Can't wait to see your cushion! You are very welcome xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was enormous fun with some amazing ladies!

      Delete
  3. I love to sit and sew a few hexies, it's very calming. I make lots of scraps from my dressmaking sand other sewing projects and it's a great way to use them up. Mind I think it will be ages before I complete my quilt, definitely an ongoing project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to carry some around on my handbag for when my children keep me waiting! I'm surprised my quilt isn't finished by now x

      Delete
  4. Looks like you are having fun. I wish I lived close enough to join in with you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had lots of fun and chocolate cake! If you lived closer you would have been very welcome to join us x

      Delete
  5. It really was one of my favourite evenings xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine too...I got on like a house on fire!!! Been sitting in the sunshine today hexie-ing away! Thanks Jille xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!