I'm finding that my feet are so cold when I get into bed that I just can't sleep! So this evening on my way home I have bought myself some snuggle socks to end my misery. The yellow and pink striped ones have already been claimed by No 1 even though my ageing feet are in much greater need than hers! Anyway we'll see how toasty my feet are tonight.
I never paint my nails but I was rather drawn to these nail wraps with cute flowers on. They were only a £1 from Poundland so I wasn't really expecting great things but they have been fantastic! Every one has admired them at work, depite the fact that I managed to catch one of my nails with the potato peeler.
Poor you with your cold tootsies. Hope the socks help. Lovely nail wraps. xx
ReplyDeleteCute socks. I need some of those.
ReplyDeleteThose are some nice looking nails too. I never paint mine since I'm not allowed to have nail polish at work. It's against health board regulations.
I've reached that age where socks in bed are a must! Your snuggle socks look great as do your nails x
ReplyDeleteI am convinced that I sleep better when wearing socks, thought it was just me ! Maria
ReplyDeleteSnuggle socks are the best for warm feet in bed - everyone in our house has them! (Joules sell them in men's sizes)
ReplyDelete