Monday, 6 May 2013

I had said to No 4 that we would go to the flower festival at Spalding but unfortunately I just didn't feel well enough.  Instead I took her out for breakfast.  I had the cinnamon toast...
and she had the big breakfast, which was indeed huge! It also came with toast and preserves and orange juice.  She didn't eat it all but she certainly gave it a good go.  I also caught up with someone that I worked with who was also there with her family. It was lovely, I always liked working Kay.
 Then we went to a local farm shop.  The produce is always presented beautifully
 
 They also had locally produced seasonal posies although gorgeous, they are very pricey at around twelve pounds each.




3 comments:

  1. Breakfast out sounds just lovely, I'll have poached eggs on toast please. I think I would like that farm shop too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a fun day even if it wasn't the original plan. Breakfast is always my favorite meal of the day and I never pass up the chance to go out for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were under the weather, but hope you enjoyed your breakfast anyway. We didn't see the actual parade but did get on Sunday to see the floats at Springfield. Bonus for DH there being a classic car rally too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!