Wednesday, 1 May 2013
I'm feeling sorry for myself...
I was sent home from work poorly today. I'm sure it's only a cold but it has hit me rather badly. My eyes and nose are streaming, my head hurts and so does my whole face. I've had a sleep since I've come home, but I just thought I'd obsessively write a post before I lay my head down again. I still have a scheduled post that will pop up later. I did five days worth on Saturday because I had got a busy week planned. So much for that idea! No 1 has gone to York shopping for the day. I gave her my credit card. What was I thinking? Maybe I'm more poorly than I thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you feel better soon Jille. Wrap up warm and cosy and take good care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteRosie xx
Hope you're feeling better my son has what sounds like the same thing as you. Hope No 1 didn't spend too much on your credit card.
ReplyDeleteWell I hope by now you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete