Thursday, 2 May 2013

Sometimes I can spend money and I'm not even there...

No 1 went to York yesterday, she had a lovely time. She went to Betty's for a cream tea which she said was delicious! She brought me back this bag that I thought I would use to carry my school things in.
 
She also brought me some pikelets from Betty's.

 which went down very well with a cup of tea.
 I had asked her to go to the CK shop as I would like a tea towel.
Also on my wish list were these sandwich boxes.  I am sure my lunch will taste much better now. 
I also had these pumps, I sometimes struggle to find shoes that I like in my size, so when the opportunity for new shoes arises sometimes you just need to grab it (or jump in feet first!)
 

I had some CK pumps which lasted the whole summer.  They were white ones and they washed in the machine a treat.  These are my new summer holiday shoes, although I may need to wear them quite a few times before then just to make sure that they are comfortable.  I am really pleased that I gave NO 1 my credit card for CK shopping as the girl did good!



4 comments:

  1. She certainly did, love the new shoes.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking you should send her out more often she did very well at shopping, I love those pumps so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she did do good with your credit card. I like the sandwich boxes. I need some of those to make my lunch taste better. The shoes are great too. Love the print on them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!