No 1 daughter and I went off to a vintage fair this morning. It was quite the disappointment really. I'm sure there were more stalls last year. I didn't buy anything but No 1 bought a new jumper with a farm scene on it dating back to the 80s. It's funny how she is interested in the 80s stuff and my interests lay more in the 60s. The 80s thing could be that I've been there, done that and really did have t shirt! After we left there we went straight for a cream tea at BHS. Now that I really can recommend..
Oh sorry to hear it wasn't up to much, but Im afraid I find that too, quite a bit just lately. Loads of fairs advertised as 'more than 200 stalls' and when you get there hardly any! At least your treat made up for it a bit.
ReplyDelete