Saturday, 21 January 2017

Finished! Well almost!

Well I've completed another project this month. I won't mention that I started it this month too, that it wasn't one of my long discarded WIPs. I even won't say that I bought the yarn on my way home from work last week when I should really be using my stash. I will say that it's quite cute as cushions go and that the inner is indeed part of my stash. I bought it from Ikea, when in my head, I was heading towards the cushion making part of my life. It didn't happen and I ended up giving them to the jumble sale. This one along with one more somehow escaped the cull. That was lucky. Now to find some buttons.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Jille, can you send me your address please. I think I'm almost ready to send your swap stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!