As I'm quietly (if you knew me you would know that I'm never quiet) sorting through my craft bits I came across a tangled mess of yarn. I knew, what it was instantly. Of course it was yet another project started but not completed. I started this project to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee. I feel that ship sailed quite a while ago! I even chose a very patriotic red, white and blue to knit with. Anyway I have decided that this is the year that Lillibet (it had to be really) will be finished, after all she only needs to be stitched together. It's not my longest serving WIP but it's now on my list. I do like a list, I clearly don't like finishing projects. You can't win 'em all!
I think all of us crafters have plenty of WIPs! I also have plenty of YTBSs (Yet To Be Started)too! So much to do, so little time...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy finishing your project.
Best wishes
Ellie
I wholeheartedly agree with Ellie! Wouldn't like to count how many WIPs I have at present, including some lovely red white and blue socks I started you can guess when! So okay I'm being dumb here, what or who is your Lillibet?
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog - and yes it seems we have a love of WIPs in common LOL
ReplyDeleteOff to read more of your blog now ...
Jillxxx
I'm famous for not finishing projects
ReplyDelete