Well my New Year is getting off to a fine start so far, although it could call change as it's back to work tomorrow! I've finished a wip that's needed doing for a while. It seems that I get to 90% completion and then for some reason the project grinds to a holt. No point dwelling on this particular one as it's done now!
I've also started my tidy up. I have three bin bags full of clothes that I no longer need awaiting the jumble sale on Saturday. It's going to be a long process to declutter my life but all journeys begin with a first step. I'd already decided that it was time, so I'm delighted that others around blog land are doing so too. I feel quite inspied by Steph's blog, click here to discover her #organizedsewingspace2017 I think I have enough plans to be going on with, it should keep me busy and hopefully in the end free up both time and space for my crafting. I shall leave you with a picture of my completed wip! Yay! Go me!

I love this wall hanging. The saying is great. I've been trying to get my house decluttered for years and im determined that this is the year i do it.
ReplyDeleteWell done Jille. Your mini quilt is lovely and the words so true. I think I need to go down the bin bag route too. Shame we never seem to have jumble sales here anymore. X
ReplyDeleteExactly what I've been doing. Decluttering must be in the wind!! Though maybe I should have kept back a couple of pairs of the larger jeans I chucked, I feel I may be needing them this week after all that scrummy Festive Food! Happy New Year to you, Jille. May the good work continue.x
ReplyDelete