Wednesday, 4 January 2017

New Year, New Swap

It's been a while since I've done a swap, especially through my blog, so I was quite delighted to discover that Tracy is hosting her Send a Little Love Swap again. I suppose I was  really hoping that this one was still going ahead, just to confirm that not everything has changed in blogland during my semi-absence. She's done this for a number of years now and I've just checked back, it was 2014 when I last joined in this swap. Maybe a little overdue don't you think?

http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/send-little-love-swap-2017.html

2 comments:

  1. Think I go further back!!!Great minds, Jille, I've joined up too!I've still got the little handknitted cleaning cloth you sent me when we were swapees back in the day. I could never bring myself to use it and it was so beautifully knitted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never participated in a swap. I was always afraid i would end up not following through

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!