Monday, 16 January 2017

Tired and Grumpy

Just a quick drop in this evening. It was a long day at work today and I already feel exhausted and grumpy. I should have gone to bed a bit earlier. January is a funny old month for me. I think it is for quite a few people to be honest. At work I try to plan activities for my class that keeps us all cheerful. Tomorrow we will be going out for lunch. We go to a lovely little cafe owned and run by a school.  It's always such a joy to visit. Wednesday we are hoping to go to a garden centre. Thursday is cochlear implant switch on for No 4. At home I'm still trying to declutter! Perhaps I will have more energy tomorrow! Perhaps I will feel less grumpy too. Unlikely! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a good nights sleep to help us through, hope you get one tonight xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!