Another day, another football match! Despite my many layers the keen wind was still getting through to my core!
It was all very much worth it though as the girls won the league!
When we got back home we went straight to the fields and even Penny Pig was in her bed!



It looks a bit stormy in that first picture. Congatulations to the girls
ReplyDeleteMy goodness Jille, with all this hanging about on cold football grounds and dashing round your animals you are going to need a warm headband. You are one of the first 6 so your little parcel will be winging its way to you soon. Just let me have your address and I will get to it. Btw I would love to meet for a coffee, but I think you are a little too far from deepest darkest Lincolnshire lol!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your daughter, you must be very proud. Xx